UNIFOX APACHE M18

Tech specs, rider feedback, different model discussions...

UNIFOX APACHE M18

Postby unitedsl » September 18th, 2013, 5:05 pm

UNIFOX APACHE M18
http://www.unifox-gr.com

UNIFOX bikes are an affordable way to experience the fun of high-performance mountain biking

UNIFOX APACHE M18 : Alloy Hard-Tail bike with Lockable Suspension Fork, 21 Speed Shimano Easy Fire Gear, Front & Rear Disc Brake, Double wall Rim

Last edited by hitanshu on September 18th, 2013, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cleaned up tags
unitedsl
-
-

My Goal: We are going to launch UNIFOX brand Bicycles in India with most advanced features yet affordable prices. We like to call it the Affordable SUPERBIKE.

Re: UNIFOX APACHE M18

Postby hitanshu » September 18th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Welcome Unifox.

That is definitely far better than the other cycles on your website. Welcome to BZ. Do indicate the price and the specs/dealers.

Would all the accessories in the image be included in a purchase?

Secondly the photo confuses me a bit - the chane seems too acute an angle - as if photoshopped - it doesnt seem to be aligned with the smallest chain ring on the front!
The rear cassette also looks a bit confusing to me, while the RD pulley bit looks as if its redplastic - but I may be wrong.

Its always good that indian mfrs launch quality hardtail MTBs - nothing like more choices for the consumer.
Disclaimer - The above post is written without any gender, regional or otherwise bias and in a positive frank tone. Any other interpretation is the reader's imagination, not mine!
Ideal Homework a Newbie should do Another Start point
hitanshu

My Goal: Janitorial Duties :)

Postby feedmespeed » September 18th, 2013, 9:07 pm

unitedsl wrote:UNIFOX APACHE M18
http://www.unifox-gr.com

UNIFOX bikes are an affordable way to experience the fun of high-performance mountain biking

UNIFOX APACHE M18 : Alloy Hard-Tail bike with Lockable Suspension Fork, 21 Speed Shimano Easy Fire Gear, Front & Rear Disc Brake, Double wall Rim

Yes, please let others know the price(s), and where to buy from. Your 'where to buy' section is not leading anywhere (at least for me, for now).
Current ride: Decathlon mybike

Twitter handle: @feedmespeed
feedmespeed
-
-

My Goal: To lose weight, get fit and re-experience the simple pleasure of riding a bicycle.

Postby scottie » September 19th, 2013, 9:14 am

The full suspension ones remind me of Hero cycles, please let us know about the pricing and availability of the cycles.
The MTB hard tail looks good though.
scottie

My Goal: Let's ride a bike !!!

Postby unitedsl » September 19th, 2013, 3:17 pm

The accessories are all included with the bikes. For Prices and all other details please visit
WWW.UNIFOX-GR.COM & https://www.facebook.com/UNIFOXBikes

The Facebook page has prices updated in them. The bikes will in launched in BANGALORE, PUNE, MUMBAI, NASIK, NAGPUR, DELHI, KOLKATA, SILIGUR, DURGAPUR, GUWAHATI in 1st phase which is on 1st week of October.
unitedsl
-
-

My Goal: We are going to launch UNIFOX brand Bicycles in India with most advanced features yet affordable prices. We like to call it the Affordable SUPERBIKE.

Postby unitedsl » September 19th, 2013, 3:27 pm

MRP: Rs. 13960 + VAT

FULL SPEC
Frame: Full ALUMINUM lightweight yet strong Frame
Fork: SR Sun Suspension fork from Taiwan with Motion Control TURN KEY LOCKOUT, REBOUND, 100mm travel
HEAD TUBE: The oversized 1.5" Alloy head tube increases front end stiffness for better steering and control.
Stem : Alloy, 28.6mm, Headset : threadless, Handlebar : Alloy, Oversized stem and handlebar increase durability and control
Seatpost: Alloy, with Alloy clamp and Quick Release.
Brakes: Advanced Mechanical Disc brakes conforming to European safety standards in both front and rear wheels which gives ultimate control and stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Drivetrain - Shifters : SHIMANO EF51, 21 Speed, Front Deraileur : SHIMANO TY10,
Rear Deraileur : SHIMANO RD TZ 50, Chain: KMC – Z50, ½*3/32*110
Rims : Alloy 36H Rims , double-walled disc rims. With attractive decals. Tires : High quality DSI 26 X 2.30 extra wide, SRI-87.
Colours & Decals: Advanced YS paint from Taiwan with Pearl Glow finish found in luxury cars. Available in 2 attractive colors as shown. Attractive Under laquer Stickers as found in Top European brand Bicycles.
Free Accessories supplied – 700c Waterbottle with Alloy bottleholder, side stand, freewheel / spoke protector, front & Rear mudguard
unitedsl
-
-

Postby unitedsl » September 19th, 2013, 3:29 pm

APACHE M 18 ( another colour option)

unitedsl
-
-

Postby salilahuja » September 19th, 2013, 3:43 pm

the specs and color scheme look good comparatively :) . the only thing is the name,,,whats the thing with "fox" in india?? :?
scott aspect 670 - august 2013
firefox axxis (shitty bike) - sold
salilahuja
-
-

My Goal: to get lost on a off-road. (done) :)
to become a regular biker. ( done)
to do a half century. (done)
to do a century. (pending)

Postby vjoy3 » September 19th, 2013, 3:50 pm

How much does the Manhattan RS 700C cost?
vjoy3
-
-

Postby jaudere » September 19th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Hmm. Attractive for the price!
LA-Sovereign Navigator (2008, wiaitng for rim change)
Schwinn Frontier sports (2011 up and running)
LA-Sovereign Urbano 18 speed (2012:sold)
Fuji Sportif 1.1 (2013, up and running)
jaudere
-
-

My Goal: Enjoy cycling till I can.

Next

Return to Cycle models and brands